Robert Half International Digital Marketing Manager in NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pennsylvania
The Creative Group has a client in need of a Digital Media Specialist to plan, implement, and manage Marketing & Customer Development SEM and digital media execution. You will cover a wide variety of duties such as digital marketing (paid and organic), web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword research and trends.
• Build and implement multiple, profitable and results-driven omni-channel digital media programs/plans, including SEM, email, and social, to deliver on campaign strategy and objectives to enable strategic marketing goals.
• Serve as the daily contact to oversee the execution of approved digital media plans with internal stakeholders and agency partners; and will monitor and optimize digital media performance against key metrics; track, report and manage according to plans while ensuring effective management, integration, delivery of programs
• Collaborate with Marketing analytics team and campaign strategic leads to interpret campaign strategy when building out program/plan for digital media and SEM.
• Build and present robust reporting on global and regional activity, sharing insights through analysis of campaign performance aligned to targets and goals.
• Ensure effective execution and analysis of all digital media and marketing channels and technical enablement, including development of overall integrated organic and paid media plans, digital media plans, and related KPIs, as well as opportunities and solutions for process and productivity optimization.
• Drive effective execution and optimization of all SEM activities, including but not limited to, content strategy to achieve desired campaign objectives and the activities of the SEO Specialist. Specifically identifying and leveraging customer segments and personas to better target identified audiences.
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing related field.
• 5-7 years of recent experience in digital marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications
• Robust writing skills, with a strong attention to grammar and social media best practices
• Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production
• Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns, and in a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
• Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data. Ability to develop KPIs and manage ongoing optimizations
• Additional experience managing SEM PPC (Google Ads), YouTube, Programmatic, and Display
• Design chops (ability to create graphics for social media as part of campaign launches)
• Experience using Adobe Analytics or Tableau
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.