Robert Half Finance Business Partner in NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Talent Solutions has an incredible opportunity as Finance Business Partner within a stable organization! The Finance Business Partner will analyze financial statements and reports, develop financial models, prepare projects, and provide financial guidance on the organization’s current financial status. Ultimately, this Finance Business Partner will take the lead on business analysis and ensure key operational and financial targets are delivered.
· Provide analysis and profitable business strategies
· Improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting
· Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
· Coordinate with stakeholders
· Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships
· Participate in target setting and budgeting
· Arrange and facilitate strategy meetings with management
· Report on performance management
· Share best practices across departments
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance
· 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Financial Analyst
· MBA preferred
· Expert level Microsoft Excel skills
· Proficient with SQL, PowerBI, or similar software
· Excellent analytical skills
Please reach out to Bryan Calhoun if interested in this Finance Business Partner role - 484.214.2902 and reference JO#03710-0011786792.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.