Robert Half Performance Engineer in NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pennsylvania
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor’s degree in technology or related discipline. Equivalent work experience may be considered
• Minimum of 2 years performance engineering and testing experience.
• Demonstrated experience with multiple tools and software; including issue tracking software (Azure DevOps, Rally, etc.); JMeter or a similar performance tool to analyze UI, mid-tier, and back-end systems; reporting tools such as Native JMeter reporting, Grafana, and InfluxDB.
• Working knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS)
• Knowledge of common mark-up languages such as XML and HTML.
• Experience with standard architecture used in webservice APIs (REST, SOAP).
• Understanding of various performance testing activities, including testing of mobile web and native applications using JMeter or similar tools; experience configuring, writing, and executing performance tests applications deployed to cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS); and understanding of test implementation in CI/CD pipelines in cloud-based environments.
• Experience with various applications and methodologies, including Agile SDLC Performaanceincluding Scrum or Kanban; N-Tier applications and load balancing strategies.
• Demonstrated success conveying meaning of captured KPIs, reporting, and analysis of results.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including excellent attention to detail.
• Experience of working in an agile, dynamic, and customer-centric environment
• Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Proficiency in the business language (English)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.