Robert Half International Product Manager in NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pennsylvania
The Creative Group has a client in need of a Product Marketing Specialist! This is a long term consulting assignment that can be done remotely (EST). You will support and implement the marketing strategy for new product launches by driving product-marketing initiatives to support the customer growth.
Additional responsibilities include:
Collaborate with Product and Innovation teams as well as sales channels to test, validate and assess Go-to-Market messaging and positioning for new products
Utilize learnings from tests to inform new product positioning, with a particular focus on identifying how new offerings enhance the overall value prop of the company to the target customers
Assure that insights are shared with regional marketing resources for effective positioning of products to new and existing audiences within regions to support growth
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
• 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing
• Experience marketing in both B2C and B2B
• Deep understanding of developing and defining the customer journey and highly experienced in online marketing channels including paid search, search engine optimization, website design, email marketing,
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
• Comfortable handling multiple projects (from conception to completion) while ensuring prioritization is aligned to the team goals
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.