Robert Half International Social Media Specialist in NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pennsylvania
The Creative Group has a client in need of a Social Media Specialist! This is a 6 month consulting opportunity that can be done remotely (EST). You will develop and execute social media campaigns and work collaboratively to support planning the overall social media strategy.
• Support the development and delivery of the organic social media strategy, as part of the larger omni-channel strategies and tactics.
• Serve as the SME for Marketing, and project teams as assigned, for a variety of social media platforms, inclusive of tactical execution of campaigns and an understanding of how to apply sense-and-respond tactics to more effectively interact with and drive behaviors for key stakeholders.
• Implement appropriate measurement/testing plans and identify opportunities to improve social program/campaign analysis and reporting efficiencies.
• Manage and assess weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for organic social activities that offer data-driven and actionable recommendations to drive key business objectives.
• Measure organic social media campaign quantifiable and business impact and apply sound knowledge, experience, and judgement to best optimize results.
• Understand the impact/implications of key issues/events within the marketing segments and other supported functional business areas.
• Partner to attract and interact with target customer segments and engage influencers to reach broader audiences.
• BA in marketing, public relations, communications or related field
• 5-7years of experience in marketing, social media management, brand management or related degree
• Strong understanding of how to represent organization focus points and initiatives across a variety of communication channels
• Stay up-to-date on latest customer behavior and industry trends
• Experience working with and managing agencies, especially with limited supervision
• Analytical thinker with experience in qualitative and qualitative analytics
• Ability to oversee and execute multiple projects, teams, and individuals with a proactive and adaptive mindset
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.