Robert Half International Tax Manager - Public in NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Finance and Accounting has teamed up with one of their prominent clients on their search for a skilled Tax Manager for their Newtown Square, PA location. This Tax Manager will lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice and deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations. The ideal Tax Manager will build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning and achieve qualitative outcomes.
• Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process
• Review complex income tax returns
• Identify and mitigate tax risks
• Manage and coordinate tax audits
• Training and assist staff
• Manage multiple clients, budgets and production goals
• Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly tax reports
• Develop strategies to minimize tax obligations
• Improve processes by developing and implementing best practices
• Advise management on future changes to tax regulations
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 10+ years of Public Accounting experience
• CPA a MUST
• Ultratax experience a PLUS
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong accounting and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
This Tax Manager role has opportunity for growth in a well-respected firm! Reach out today to Brad Fay – 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011474491.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA
Date Posted: November 2, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03710-0011474491
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance