Robert Half International Loan Processor in NICHOLASVILLE, Kentucky
We are currently looking for a Loan processor in Nicholasville, KY. This position is full time with benefits plus over time pay.
General Accountabilities & Responsibilities
▪ Loan and Deposit account activity information
▪ Loan Payments
▪ Loan Payoff Amounts
➢ Actively participate with new loan applications and closings:
▪ Prepare loan documents with attention to completeness, accuracy and compliance with policy. Use appropriate loan checklists to ensure bank standards are met
▪ Assure that all necessary documentation has been received prior to loan closing.
▪ Prepare and provide all early disclosure documents to real estate applicants as required by applicable federal regulations.
▪ Ensure perfection of mortgages, title lien statements, UCC filings and other security instruments. Update loan files with documentation of changes, additions or releases as appropriate.
▪ Prepare all general ledger / deposit tickets and disbursement checks for loans.
▪ Properly complete and document adverse action notices.
▪ Complete and maintain collateral files for new loans as appropriate.
▪ Maintain all files in support of each new extension of credit or renewal and ensure accuracy and completeness.
▪ Maintain insurance records to assure that any insurance required, as a condition of the loan, is in place and is sufficient in amount and type of coverage.
▪ Maintain tickler files for missing or pending information including updated financial statements, tax returns, final title reports, insurance updates, etc.
▪ Pull paid notes and collateral and return to customer.
▪ Record address changes and other maintenance items to customer accounts.
▪ Conduct a review of previously established credit files to ensure their completeness and make documented efforts to correct any deficiencies, as they become apparent.
▪ Prepare and record all partial releases, change in terms documents and any other documents necessary in administration of loan files.
Please send Resumes for consideration to Stacey Bowman at Stacey.bowman@Roberthalf.com
Banking Operation, Consumer Loans, Conventional Loans
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $30,000.00 - $42,000.00 / Yearly
Location: NICHOLASVILLE, KY
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01710-0011662145
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance