Robert Half International Sr. Internal Auditor in NORFOLK, Virginia
- Conduct preliminary surveys of audit areas to define scope and analyze risk.
- Draft planning memos and engagement letters,
- Prepare opening and closing meeting presentations.
- Draft audit programs ensuring complete coverage and analysis of assigned areas.
- Execute audit testing and document workpapers in accordance with departmental: guidelines.
- Draft audit reports and review findings with IAD management and the client.
- Develop knowledge in a critical subject matter area and/or knowledge of key business processes.
- Ensure that issues or problems are addressed and communicated appropriately in a timely manner,
- Communicate testing results to the project manager, process owner and management. Interested candidates please respond to [email protected]
2+ years Internal Audit Experience with Regional Big Four. Audit procedures Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics CPA, MBA, CIA experience preferred SOX - Sarbanes-Oxley, Account Reconciliation, Audit, Audit - Financial, Audit - Operational, Audit - Information Systems, Cash Flow Management
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $80000 - 90000/year
Location: NORFOLK, VA
Date Posted: January 4, 2019
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Reference: 04550-0010656571
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting & Finance