Robert Half International Staff Accountant in NORTH BETHESDA, Maryland
My client, a GovCon in the DC area is looking to hire a Staff Accountant. Some of the duties that the Staff Accountant can anticipate will include, but not be limited to:
· Primarily responsible for revenue cycle accounting, billing and collection activities including all customer interaction
· Review signed contracts and amendments and maintain required information in Costpoint accounting and project management modules
· Accounts Payable
· Prepare and maintain various reports and month-end account reconciliations
· Process daily cash receipts
· Gather and organize financial data from different business units and assist in compiling and analyzing financial reports
· Manage the general ledger and devote time to risk management, especially concerning accounts receivable
· Assist with the Company annual audit
· Ensure security and confidentiality of data
· Prepare and maintain accounting files as needed within the office
· Work on special requests and analysis from the Executive and Management teams.
The ideal Staff Accountant candidate will have:
BS in Accounting preferred, but Associate's Degree or Accounting Certificate acceptable
5+ years experience in AR and Billing
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.