Robert Half Collections Specialist in North Las Vegas, Nevada
Description Adam Wood with Robert Half Finance and Accounting is assisting a North Las Vegas based manufacturing company with their search for an accomplished Collections Specialist.
The primary responsibility of the Collection Specialist is to ensure the timely and effective collection of overdue or delinquent accounts.
Essential Job Functions
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
• Review and manage delinquent account reports in order to make effective collection calls.
• Call and request payment for customers whose account is delinquent and create accepted payment terms.
• Create and send collection letters,
• Engage with other departments (e.g., sales) and follow through on resolution of disputes/issues.
• Maintain clear, concise, and complete notes on the status of each account, at the customer invoice detail level.
• Contribute with ideas/solutions for continuous improvement of collection processes.
• Communicate with appropriate management personnel any problem with customer accounts concerning delinquency or complaints.
• Perform these and other duties as signed by supervisor or other appropriate management personnel.
• Work overtime as needed to meet customers’ needs.
• 1-3 years collections experience
• Associate degree in business or related field preferred. Requirements B2B collections, Cash Collections, Collections, Collections - Commercial, Commercial Collections, Collections management, Microsoft Excel, Account Reconciliation
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.