Robert Half Controller in NORTH PENN, Pennsylvania
Our client is looking to hire a Full Time Controller for their growing company. They will be responsible for the Accounting/Finance operations of the company, including the production of financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles. They will be responsible for job cost accounting, payroll administration, and insurance compliance. This individual will be part of the leadership team responsible for guiding the company on its current growth trajectory. The office of the position is in North Penn, PA.
Role & Responsibilities
· Lead the operations of the finance department which includes accounts payable, billings & collections, payroll
· Prepare month-end and year-end close of income statement and balance sheet, account reconciliations & G/L analysis
· Prepare cash-flow reports, projecting cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals, daily cash management
· Drive the timing for monthly billing and other cash management techniques to ensure the timely cash collection
· Present monthly financial reports to executive committee and partners
· Evaluate, implement and streamline policies, procedures, controls and most methodologies
· Research, plan and implement Finance Department initiatives including software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm wide improvements, as needed
· Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts and monitor on a monthly basis
· Work closely with COO, executive team and partners to facilitate efficient and effective firm-wide operation
· BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
· 8+ years of progressive accounting experience, including 5+ years as a Controller preferred
· Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
· Excellent technology, analytical and management experience
· Strong proficiency in Quickbooks
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
· Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize tasks
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.