Robert Half Package Designer in NORTH WALES, Pennsylvania
Exciting opportunity to join a growing team in the consumer goods/beauty/retail industry!
• Collaborate with the wider creative team and department managers to deliver the best possible solutions
• Formulates designs and specifies material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, format and packaging components. Presents final layouts for approval.
• Works with the Creative Department Manager to develop design solutions for a variety of print collateral including products, packaging, marketing materials, and websites.
• Create mockups of physical materials.
• Confers with creative, purchasing and sales department members to discuss requirements and present concepts for packaging and marketing materials.
• Responsible for applying established branding specifications to ensure work meets corporate guidelines.
• Conducts self-review of art, images, materials, and proofs to determine if it conforms to standards and specifications. Prepares design drafts, proofs, and final art for production.
• Discusses objectives, budgets, background information, approaches, styles, and techniques for projects with Creative Department Manager.
• Achieve goals set by Creative Department Manager.
• Creates graphics for the company's products and assists in the creation of graphic elements used in other departments.
• Researches current trends and new technology, such as printing production techniques, computer software, and design trends.
• Attend photo shoots.
• Work closely with the creative, purchasing and sales departments to implement changes of production process to meet company’s needs.
• Prepare production ready files (packaging, logos, barcodes, marketing materials) for print and electronic sharing.
• Develop, update and maintain company websites
• Maintain and archive completed design files.
Requirements & Skills:
• 5+ years experience, with concentration in packaging design is preferred
• BFA or BS in Graphic Design or related major
• Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
• Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite specifically: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Strong branding and logo design skills
• Knowledge of packaging design, printing, materials, and package structure
• Photography skills and retouching capabilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Copy writing and/or advertising experience is a plus
• Responsible for the timely and precise creation of packaging designs, from concept to completion
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately
• Ability to prepare mockup packaging
• Knowledge of 3D rendering for presentation is a plus.
A current portfolio is required in addition to resume.
Interested? Apply now and message the Recruiter on LinkedIn for immediate consideration!
Sydney Goldstein - Practice Director
Robert Half Marketing & Creative
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.