Robert Half International Accounting Supervisor in NORTHBROOK, Illinois
Excellent opportunity at a large, publicly-held insurance company!
To apply to this Accounting Supervisor role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Escalate control, timing and reporting risks appropriately and rationalize decisions to management
• Review investment disclosure schedules/exhibits/work papers that support external filings made by the Allstate Corporation and provide review comments back to preparer. Ensure schedules prepared consistent with requirements and are prepared timely and completed accurately
• Review journal entries to support the monthly and quarterly close; provide review comments as necessary
• Own and be accountable for execution of schedule preparation and review responsibilities
• Identify opportunities that would provide efficiencies across the team
• 5+ years of detail oriented accounting/reporting experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree
• CPA candidate preferred
• Microsoft Excel, Access and SAP skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
• Strong understanding of external reporting requirements
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.