Robert Half International Private Equity Associate in NORTHBROOK, Illinois
To apply to this Private Equity Associate role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Participate in idea generation, research and analysis activities that create actionable investments
• Travel (both domestically and internationally) to originate investment opportunities and / or participate in on-site investment due diligence
• Prepare internal memoranda and other materials used to support investment recommendations and to communicate with internal constituents
• Closely monitor the performance of existing investments in each of the portfolios, including financial analysis of the underlying portfolio companies and/or assets
• Collaborate with Risk Management to develop elevated governance, oversight, boundaries and exit strategies
• 2+ years of work experience in investment banking, leveraged finance or private equity.
• Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple investment-related projects in a time critical, transaction oriented environment.
• Demonstrated experience developing/evaluating financial models, analyzing financial statements, understanding various valuation methodologies, and working in a transaction oriented environment
• Strong command of accounting and finance.
• Knowledge of, and interest in agriculture or timber private equity markets. (Basic / Intermediate)
• Eagerness to work hard in a team-oriented, performance based environment.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: NORTHBROOK, IL
Date Posted: January 6, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011021045
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance