Robert Half Property Administrator in Northbrook, Illinois
If you're looking for work as an Property Administrator, Robert Half has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. You'll succeed in this Property Administrative position, if you can perform various administrative and office support duties. Candidates applying for this position should be ready for a lot of vendor management, tenant inquiries, and resolutions so if you love those tasks, don't hesitate to contact us! If you're looking for a position in the Northern suburbs, this Property Administrator job is a terrific opportunity for you!
• Promptly research, resolve or develop and coordinate action plans to address issues identified in internal and external customer contacts including but not limited to tenants, vendors etc.
• Ensure timely collection of Base Rent, Escalation Income, and other income.
• Participate in the preparation of the annual budget.
• Support the Property Manager in the implementation and maintenance of a formal documented tenant relations plan to ensure tenant satisfaction.
• Effectively coordinate assigned vendor relationships, e g. janitorial, landscaping, including regular contact to promptly identify and resolve issues.
• Communicate and follow through with vendors and tenants in a timely manner to ensure compliance with insurance requirements.
• Distribute accurate and complete security and life safety plans to all tenants and ensure training and fire drills are conducted according to prevailing code.
• Actively participate in meetings, promptly and thoroughly respond to information requests, and perform routine Property Manager functions.
• Accurately and timely complete other tasks/duties as assigned by the Property Manager
· General knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
· Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to read, to analyze, and interpret several documents.
· Ability to effectively address and resolve sensitive tenant and vendor issues.
· Proven initiative in analyzing property management issues and developing and presenting recommendations.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities to conclusion.
· Demonstrated ability to display sound and accurate judgment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, knowledge in Workspeed is a plus.
· Ability to choose among alternatives when completing work. Work is periodically reviewed by management at key intervals for advice/guidance prior to completion.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.