Robert Half CRM Analyst in Novato, California
CRM Analyst - Candidates can be located anywhere in California
• Aggregate, analyze, & synthesize disparate data, translating complex ideas into compelling, actionable recommendations that drive CRM experiments, strategies, and tactics
• Work in partnership with our Senior Consumer & Market Insights Strategist to build ad hoc and ongoing customer insights reports
• Craft a holistic, customer-centric plan for CRM feedback loops across all channels & programs
• Be the SME for all things Customer Growth (new/returning), CLV, & Retention. Including tracking, measurement, analysis, benchmarks, cohorts
• Based on customer purchase and engagement data, make strategic recommendations to inform tech stack evolution and use case development for leading edge marketing tools: CDP/CIP, CRM
• Deeply understand our customers (existing and target segments) and help evaluate existing channels in reaching those customers as well as provide data about new channels we should consider investing in
• 3-5+ years of analytics experience in Marketing Research, Consumer Insights, Strategy/Management consulting, and/or Analysis
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field such as statistics, economics, or computer science is a plus
• Experience working with qualitative and quantitative research; proven ability to translate analysis into concrete, actionable recommendations for business improvement
• Skilled at conducting quantitative research and analyses (survey design, programming, analysis and reporting) as well as qualitative research and analyses (e.g., question design, synthesizing open-ended responses into themes)
• Excellent written, speaking, and communication skills (ability to synthesize information into a clear, simple story and visualize data)
• Solutions-driven, intellectual curiosity and a commitment to new technology
Marketing Analytics, CRM Marketing, Consumer Insights
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.