Robert Half Payroll Administrator in NOVI, Michigan
This firm is a growing, profitable organization with great people, culture, and the number 1 firm in their industry globally. They are looking to hire a skilled Payroll Administrator to their team. If you are hired for this Payroll Administrator role, you will be responsible for the following:
• Be a key member to the team as a payroll processor
• Support the preparation and processing of weekly and bi-weekly payroll for over 1500 employees
• Support payroll adjustments, audits, and processing changes when necessary
• Ensure the accuracy of employees hours, pay grades, vacations, and any changes
• Assist with performance adjustments, garnishments, and withholdings
• Respond and research questions from employees, management, regulatory agencies with laws, taxes, and withholdings
• Other duties as assigned by leadership
The company has an incredible environment, organization, leading benefits, and is looking for the right fit to their team.
Our client is the number one firm, globally in their industry. They are looking to add to their Payroll Team to support the firms continued growth and success and hire a skilled payroll administrator. For consideration candidates will need to have 2 or more years of full cycle payroll experience. This will include:
• Processed payroll for over 500 employees for hourly and salaried employees
• Have multi-state payroll experience
• Be accurate, thorough, and provide great internal client service
• Work well with Payroll systems – ADP, Workday, etc.
• Have experience working with multiple facilities
• Be interested in being part of a team that rewards success and provides career growth opportunities
This client prefers candidates who have some post high school education and or their Certified Payroll Processor (CPP) designation.
For immediate consideration please apply today. If you have additional questions, or would like further information, please contact Jeff Sokolowski at 248.368.6440.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.