Robert Half Recruiter in NOVI, Michigan
This position preforms full cycle recruitment activities across the company by working with hiring managers and candidates to understand position needs and business goals and objectives; screening resumes, interviewing applicants, reference checks, candidate selection and consulting with hiring managers to make job offers. The Recruiter also works with recruiting team to develop and implement sourcing strategies, job board and vendor selection for the organization.
• Aggressively recruits for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources to achieve performance goals and objectives.
• For assigned positions, owns the selection process including sourcing, phone screening, scheduling, assessing candidates for position and cultural fit, scheduling and interviewing, obtaining feedback from hiring managers, recommending final candidates, offer negotiations and pre-employment testing. Maintains candidate information and updates candidate status in the applicant tracking system.
• Implements innovative and effective recruiting sources including, but not limited to, social networking, candidate mining, direct marketing, attending job fairs, and job boards.
• Keeps necessary associated documentation relative to OFCCP compliance
• Will also plan, perform or participate in a variety of associated tasks which may include onboarding, job fairs, job fair planning, The Think Big program, budgeting, recruiting materials design, OFCCP Compliance Reporting,
• Actively participates in Continuous Improvement Initiatives as well as departmental and cross functional projects
• 3+ years experience in a recruiting or HR environment. Prior experience with a Federal Contractor/Subcontractor is a plus.
• Knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or the equivalent in experience.
• Efficiently utilize a personal computer and related software including Microsoft Office, the Internet and departmental specific software.
• Excellent client service skills and ability to develop business relationships.
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and accept responsibility for work product.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent multi-task management and time management skills
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time and work hours outside of 8 to 5.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good documentation skills
• High degree of professionalism and integrity
For immediate consideration, please call John Grabowski at 313-717-1187.
Requirements Corporate Recruiting, Full Cycle Recruiting, e-Recruitment, Recruiting Activities, Recruiting Efforts, Recruiting Events, Recruiting Functions, Recruiting Initiatives, Recruiting Processes, Recruitment - Executive, Recruitment - High Volume, Recruitment - Technical, Recruitment - Sourcing, Volume Recruiting
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.