Robert Half International Videographer & Photographer in O FALLON, Missouri
Robert Half is seeking a talented Videographer and Photographer in the St Louis area. The Multimedia Content Specialist/Video Editor is responsible for the creative planning, scheduling, shooting, production and editing of video and photo content for website, publications and social media platforms. This is a contract to fulltime opportunity which requires onsite.
• Work closely with Marketing team in creative planning and conceptualizing of branding-compliant product/content videos and photography.
• Responsible for scheduling and shooting of product video and photography.
• Handle all aspects of the video editing process including editing video, color grading, mixing audio, visual effects and motion graphics.
• Provide videos that support multi channel campaigns including social media, website, client portal, social media, and other digital properties.
• Work closely with other departments to understand needs, perspectives, and priorities of videos and photos as well as understand proper function and use of products and services.
• Manages and maintain state-of-the-art corporate video and photography studio.
• Manage, maintain, and troubleshoot all video and photography equipment.
• Research and remain current on the developments and applications of state-of-the-art video production and photography technology.
Video Editing, Photography, Video Production, Photoshoot, Video Shooting, Video Shoots
3-5 years experience as a Videographer and Photographer
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.