Robert Half International Transactional Paralegal for Growing Group! in Oakbrook, Illinois
Transactional Paralegal needed for a growing organization located in the West suburbs. The paralegal will work closely with the General Counsel and will handle a host of responsibilities including:
• Maintain Litigation and Compliance Summary report for quarterly Board of Directors meetings, and manage HR compliance matters.
• Assist with various commercial transactions, real estate matters and corporate issues.
• Manage Law Department invoicing and settlement payments, maintaining an invoice tracker to ensure all vendors are paid in a timely manner.
• Ensure all contracts are uploaded and easily searchable for future reference. Manage the company’s offsite record storage process, assist in transition to electronic storage where possible.
• Assist with trademark docket management.
• Assist with corporate entity record keeping and other duties as assigned.
If you are motivated, ambitious, and passionate about helping others please send your resume to Claire . marshall @ roberthalflegal . com AND Chinetta . foster @ roberthalflegal . com ASAP in a Microsoft Word Attachment.
The paralegal should have 5+ years solid experience. If you are open to joining a collaborative team, please forward your information immediately!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.490.5592 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Oakbrook, IL
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-9502727460
Staffing Area: Legal