Robert Half International Accounts Payable Manager in Oakland, California
Ian Tongol (email@example.com) is searching for an Accounts Payable Manager.
Reporting to the Assistant Controller and managing a Senior AP Specialist, the Accounts Payable Manager ensures that all expenses, invoices and payments are processed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures. The individual in this position would be the first AP Leader with the unique career opportunity to build a world-class AP discipline from the ground up and lead a team at a high-performing and fast scaling startup. We are looking for a bright Procurement leader who can manage and scale a department.
The successful leader will be detailed and deadline-oriented, and can lead a team in a fast-paced and collaborative startup environment.
• Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department
• Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with Company policies
• Providing customer service to internal business partners
• Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
• Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
• Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
• Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
• Perform special projects as assigned
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Management experience a Plus, not a must
• Accounts Payable understanding in Consumer Retail setting
• Comfortable in the start-up environment
• Person who will dive in, roll up their sleeves and be comfortable managing 1 direct report
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Oakland, CA
Date Posted: October 26, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00340-0011566641
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance