Robert Half International Assistant Community Manager in Oakland, California
OfficeTeam is looking for an Assistant Community Manager for a low income property management company in Oakland, CA! Under the general supervision of the Community Manager, assists the manager in the overall operation of the property, day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs; maintains acceptable occupancy level and develops a supportive environment for all residents, including special needs residents. The Assistant Community Manager interacts with and oversees vendors and establishes and maintains effective working relationships with onsite support staffs.
• Interviews and screens prospective residents for occupancy.
• Prepares, processes and signs leases and rules.
• Purchases general supplies, and services following the P.O. policy and procedures.
• Assists with inspections and monitoring work orders.
• Rent collection, receipting, prepares deposits using Boston Post property management software.
• Writes warning letters and prepares legal notices to residents.
• Submits required reports and maintains records according to policies.
• Performs related work and other duties required
REQUIREMENTS: (MUST HAVES)
Affordable Housing experience
HUD and Tax Credit Experience
Yardi software experience
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.