Robert Half HRIS Analyst in Oakland, California
Robert Half is currently working with a client in the Education industry looking for an HRIS Analyst (People Soft) for an interim opportunity.
Location: Oakland, CA (3 days a week onsite)
Project Duration: 3- 6 months
Job Function Details:
• This person will be joining an HR team of 10 and supporting over 2000 employees.
• Input and retrieve a variety of pre-employment and post-employment data into the HR and benefits modules using PeopleSoft.
• Organize and maintain internal database files and tables and develop custom reports and queries to meet the requirements of HR management and staff.
• Sustain the system data; review information input into HRIS modules for accuracy and completion; run report to verify data; adjust and correct within the system as needed.
• Be in charge of, support and maintain the Position Management module of the HR core system; create new positions, update existing positions, inactivate passive positions, compile and provide user training guides on applicable practices on new request and request for changes to a position number.
• 3-5 years of experience
• Bachelor's Degree required
• PeopleSoft experience required
People Soft, Microsoft Office, Google Suite
Requirements HRIS - Human Resources Info Systems, HRIS Analysis, HRIS Database, HRIS System, PeopleSoft HRIS
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.