Robert Half International Senior Accounting Manager in Oakland, California
Kevin Eckhardt is searching for a Senior Accounting Manager for a CPG company.
In this 100% remote role for the rest of 2021, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations. This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a start-up CPG company that plans on doubling their growth this year.
· Drive and manage the full accounting team’s performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
· Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures
· Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training and go-forward system administration
· Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
· Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
4+ years of Accounting experience (either a hands-on Accounting Manager or strong Senior Accountant ready for the next step)
Manufacturing, inventory, CPG experience – understands costing and can work with supply chain team
Nice to haves but not required:* Any public accounting to help with future audits * CPA preferred * QuickBooks to Netsuite or another ERP conversion
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Oakland, CA
Date Posted: January 25, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00340-0011682522
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance