Robert Half International Full Stack .NET Developer in Oakland, New Jersey
Leading ecommerce company is seeking a highly motivated full-time .NET/C#/SQL Software Developer who can be an integral part in the technological advancement and to provide application development support for backend systems.
• Responsible for developing new applications to support all areas of the company. Work in a team-based environment developing applications under the guidance of the Application Development Team Lead.
• Provide excellent technical support for the legacy systems and enhance the feature set based on the growing business needs.
• Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company. Involved in all aspects of systems development, working on the full systems development lifecycle.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
• Design and build relational databases and stored procedures.
• Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Familiarity with the .NET framework, ASP.Net MVC and Entity Framework
• Proficiency in at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and 3-4 years of software development experience.
• Excellent understanding of relational database design principles and best practices, database technologies and transaction processing.
• Experience with database design, including creation of tables, views, stored procedures, etc. Preferably 3-4 years of experience with SQL Server 2012 or higher along with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Understanding of Web API s, REST, SOAP services.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communications skills.
• Good understanding of the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Must be able to support users both locally at the desktop and remotely over the phone.
• Will be expected to learn new technologies and take on more responsibilities as the firm grows.
• Limited travel will be required.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience working in Supply Chain/Warehouse/Distribution industries is a plus. Familiarity with the logistic systems architecture (preferably Red Prairie)
• Knowledge of BizTalk Server or other integration tools.
• Basic understanding of MS Azure.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.