Robert Half International Full Stack Software Developer (C#, SQL, Entity) in Oakland, New Jersey
Leading ecommerce company is seeking a highly motivated full-time .NET/C#/SQL Software Developer who can be an integral part in the technological advancement and to provide application development support for backend systems.
· Responsible for developing new applications to support all areas of the company. Work in a team-based environment developing applications under the guidance of the Application Development Team Lead.
· Provide excellent technical support for the legacy systems and enhance the feature set based on the growing business needs.
· Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company. Involved in all aspects of systems development, working on the full systems development lifecycle.
· Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
· Design and build relational databases and stored procedures.
· Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Familiarity with the .NET framework, ASP.Net MVC and Entity Framework
Proficiency in at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and 3-4 years of software development experience.
Excellent understanding of relational database design principles and best practices, database technologies and transaction processing.
Experience with database design, including creation of tables, views, stored procedures, etc. Preferably 3-4 years of experience with SQL Server 2012 or higher along with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Understanding of Web API s, REST, SOAP services.
Excellent troubleshooting and communications skills.
Good understanding of the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Must be able to support users both locally at the desktop and remotely over the phone.
Will be expected to learn new technologies and take on more responsibilities as the firm grows.
Limited travel will be required.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Experience working in Supply Chain/Warehouse/Distribution industries is a plus. Familiarity with the logistic systems architecture (preferably Red Prairie)
Knowledge of BizTalk Server or other integration tools.
Basic understanding of MS Azure.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.