Robert Half International .NET Software Developer (3-8 years) in Oakland, New Jersey
Our client, a leading ecommerce company is seeking a highly motivated full-time .NET/C#/SQL Software Developer who can be an integral part in the technological advancement and to provide application development support for backend systems.
* This position is full remote to start and then will convert to a hybrid model (both onsite & remote) at some point next year *
• Responsible for developing new applications to support all areas of the company. Work in a team-based environment developing applications under the guidance of the Application Development Team Lead.
• Provide excellent technical support for the legacy systems and enhance the feature set based on the growing business needs.
• Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company. Involved in all aspects of systems development, working on the full systems development lifecycle.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
• Design and build relational databases and stored procedures.
• Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Familiarity with the .NET framework, ASP.Net MVC and Entity Framework
• Proficiency in at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and 3+ years of software development experience.
• Excellent understanding of relational database design principles and best practices, database technologies and transaction processing.
• Experience with database design, including creation of tables, views, stored procedures, etc. Preferably 3+ years of experience with SQL Server 2012 or higher along with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Understanding of Web API s, REST, SOAP services.
• Demonstrated business requirement gathering skills.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communications skills.
• Good understanding of the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Must be able to support users both locally at the desktop and remotely over the phone. At least 2+ years of experience working directly with the business users.
• Will be expected to learn new technologies and take on more responsibilities as the firm grows.
• Knowledge of Web technologies (HTML, XML, etc.)
• Limited travel will be required.
• Experience working in Supply Chain/Warehouse/Distribution industries is a plus. Familiarity with the logistic systems architecture (preferably Red Prairie)
• Knowledge of BizTalk Server or other integration tools.
• Basic understanding of MS Azure.
* For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to Christopher.Ciuppa@rht.com *
* Client will not sponsor for any reason *
- No Corp 2 Corp *
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Oakland, NJ
Date Posted: October 2, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02710-0011575816
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT