Robert Half International Chief Financial Officer in Oakley, California
Ian Tongol (firstname.lastname@example.org) is searching for a Chief Financial Officer.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and well-rounded construction industry professional capable of managing all aspects of financial reporting, accounting, IT, Banking, and Risk Management along with the eagerness and flexibility to work with a dynamic and fun team, in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Timely preparation and supervision of all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
• Supervision and/or management of all billing, A/R, A/P, G/L, Work Comp, payroll, and related accounting functions and department personnel.
• Support of Construction team with verification of job costs, percentages of completion, and revenue recognition.
• Ensure adherence and conformance of all policies and procedures as related to accounting, finance, revenue recognition, banking, ESOP, stock transfers, and audit.
• Development and implementation of programs or procedures to enhance cash flow, generate cost savings, increase profitability, and strengthen internal controls.
• Participate and engage with Sr. Management on long term strategic planning, modeling / forecasting, risk assessment, business development, company growth strategies, and related industry activities.
• Develop strong working relationships with suppliers, banking, bonding, insurance, auditors, IT, and other key service providers to the company.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• 5+ years of accounting and supervision experience in Construction
• Prior ESOP or Spectrum software experience is a Plus
• Personality fit (detailed oriented/strong work ethic/leadership)
Send your resume to email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $175,000.00 - $200,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Oakley, CA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00340-0011559220
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance