Robert Half Bond Accounting Representative in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Are you a recent graduate from college? Are you looking for a position that can increase your accounting experience? Robert Half Accounting and Finance is looking for driven individuals who are eager to work! We are assisting a client in the OKC area with a Bond Accounting Representative. This is a great opportunity to start your accounting career and work with an organization that values its employees.
What your days will look like:
· Perform daily accounting activities
· Resolve issues in a timely manner with the appropriate corrections
· Ensure complete and accurate information is sent out to the clients
· Communicate diligently and efficiently with other team members as needed
· Willingness to adapt and implement any changes that occur driven by market, regulatory or software updates
· Respond to inquiries, in a professional manner, from customers and other employees regarding the various reports prepared by the representative
· Complete necessary daily tasks and analysis of related bond accounting reports on a monthly basis.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please reach out to Amber Mings @ 405-876-7152.
· Professional work experience in a related industry preferred
· Customer service or Banking experience a plus
· Communication skills, both verbal and written
· Bachelors degree
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.