Robert Half Compliance Auditor in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Robert Half is looking for a Compliance Auditor for a local bank. This is a long term temp assignment.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND, CREDIT AND DRUG SCREEN
1) Banking experience and/or experience with Currency Transaction Reports (CTR) is preferred but not required
2) Must have strong attention to detail and analytical skills
3) Will be using Microsoft Excel so proficient experience is required
4) Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) a plus
5) Administrative/Clerical skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.