Robert Half International .Net Developer in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Seeking all levels of experience from Junior-Mid-Senior-Lead levels of .Net development in Oklahoma City or remotely! For immediate consideration or futher details, call Jenna Roman at Robert Hlf in OKC!
You will work in a team environment to provide software solutions to large scale business enterprise customers. Very laid back culture, with strong emphasis on employee’s work/life balance.
• An opportunity to work in a very unique and newer industry that is primed for incredible growth for years to come
• A chance to work on exciting new product development and cool new projects
• Learning! Working in a software as a service organization whose unique products are constantly attaining new customers
• Collaboration! An opportunity to work in a tight knit tech oriented environment that is constantly working together towards new and exciting challenges
• Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events
• A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard
Full Stack Experience
Strong C#, API, MVC/ASP.NET, and SQL Server skills
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.