Robert Half Cost Accountant in Olive Branch, Mississippi
Robert Half Finance may have a great employment opportunity for a Cost Accountant that is highly qualified in finance and top-notch communication skills. A dynamic manufacturing company has an employment opportunity available. Tasks include Inventory accounting and reporting, including inventory adjustment calculations, inventory reconciliation and variance analysis. This Cost Accountant role is located near Southaven, Mississippi, and it is a full-time employment opportunity. A dynamic team is seeking a key business partner to join their efforts. The right candidate must be proficient in Produce and compile monthly board reporting.
What you get to do every day
· Inventory accounting and reporting, including inventory adjustment calculations, inventory reconciliation and variance analysis.
· Prepare and manage month end balance sheet account reconciliations.
· Maintain fixed assets, including entering new assets, disposals, assigning appropriate useful lives and recording depreciation.
· Produce and compile monthly board reporting.
· Assist with month end closing and the annual audit process.
· Perform variance analysis as requested.
Requirements Inventory Analysis, Microsoft Excel, Excel VBA, MS Excel, Expense Reporting, Financial Reporting
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.