Robert Half Human Resources Manager in Olive Branch, Mississippi
The Human Resources Manager needed for manufacturing company near North Mississippi. HR Manager will work closely with the senior leadership and management team on human resources-related activities to include managing change, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, consistent policy practice, compensation management, training and development, and HR legal issues. The HR Manager is responsible for affecting change, aligning manufacturing goals to the company’s strategic direction, and providing HR functional support.
• Manages the entire life cycle of the employment experience, recruitment/hiring, on boarding, orientation, performance evaluation and or disciplinary actions, training & development, pay increases, and exit interviews.
• Acts as a support service for front line staff, managers, and supervisors in regards to all HR issues.
• Reviews and approves payroll report prior to submission. Must have attention to detail. ADP experience highly preferred
• Works closely with the leadership team to review and improve current systems including the development and revision of policies and procedures.
• Partners with senior management to develop HR strategies that support achievement of objectives: i.e. design and implement proactive programs to support employee retention, and growth; develop high performance culture, implement effective talent acquisition strategies; create a strong employer reputation, improve employee engagement and relations, and legal compliance.
• Oversees benefit administration including health, life, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k) plan, COBRA, leaves of absence (FMLA, CFRA, Pregnancy Disability, etc.), unemployment insurance, and ensures prompt and accurate information is communicated to employees.
Candidates with this experience should email their resume to edgin.levy@roberthalf
Requirements 401k - RRSP Administration, Corporate Recruiting, Human Resources (HR) Administration, Employee Relations, Cobra Administration, Leave Administration, Leave of Absence
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.