Robert Half IT Manager in Olympia, Washington
Description Infrastructure Manager
$100K - $145K (potential stretch)
Mostly remote with onsite presence as needed
• This is a strategic position that will be part of the leadership team
• Not meant to be a hands on role, but able to assist team as needed
• Looking for strong and decisive leader who will supervise senior team of 11
• Looking for someone who can make strategic decisions for direction of the department
• This position will provide leadership and direction and investments to the department and organization
• Ability to build consensus and lead on big decisions
• Strong knowledge and experience with cloud, mobility, security and on-prem structures and technologies
• Knowledge of custom development, DevOps, automation, incident and disaster recovery
• Cost and functionality experience
• Nearly 100% remote role. Onsite presence as needed, so should live in a drivable location
• Good organization with great people who get along
• Some work more in the office than others. Very flexible.
• Approximately 75% on prem and 25% cloud (mostly Azure, but some AWS). Moving more towards the cloud
• 58 FTE in organization, has added 9 in the last 4 years and adding another 9+ in the coming months
• Has been growing the team and budget the last 4 years
• This role will have a big seat at the table in deciding on direction, technology and investments
Must be authorized to work in the US. Requirements Leadership, Strategic Direction, Strategic Decision, Cloud Technologies, Microsoft Azure, mobile, Mobile App Development, Mobile Device Support, Computer Security, Cyber Security
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.