Robert Half Automation Quality Assurance Tester (automated) in Omaha, Nebraska
Our growing Omaha client has an immediate opening for a QA Test Engineer who will be involved in a number of responsibilities including testing new and existing applications and software enhancements, documenting errors using a bug tracking system to communicate software defects, functioning as a subject matter expert on product features/functionality, and communicating with technical and non-technical team members and leaders to determine test plans and to fix outstanding issues. Our client requires extensive experience with QA Automation (Automated) - Selenium or similar.
• At least 3 years’ experience within an Automation Testing environment
• 2+ years Manual Testing experience including creating User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Test Plans, etc.
• Experience as a Test Lead in a previous role either formally or informally
• Proficient with use of Microsoft products and Windows applications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Business, or related field
• Automation Testing Tools (Selenium or similar)
• Experience writing Automated Test Scripts, ideally in VBScript , from scratch
• Experience working in an Agile team environment
What We Prefer:
• Basic insurance terms and knowledge
• SQL knowledge
Requirements Automation Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Testing, Software Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Automation
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.