Robert Half IOS / Android Mobile Developer - Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska
Are you a natural leader with a passion for native development?! Then keep reading!!
Our thriving, mid-size Omaha client is looking to add a Mobile Application Development Team Lead to their growing Digital team!
In this newly created role, the Application Development Team Lead will be responsible for leading development activities for the mobile and front-end digital customer experience across native mobile, web app, and web. This role will also oversee the technical roadmap for the customer facing experiences, lead development on the maintenance scrum activities, and manage the maintenance schedule for third party software and platform updates.
As the Mobile Application Development Team Lead, you will manage a small team of developers and work collaboratively with the Digital Product Manager, Third Party Integrators, and IT core system teams to rapidly release improvements to the mobile experience, web ecommerce experience, and other digital touchpoints company wide.
What you will get to do every day:
• Meet with internal business partners/end users to determine and/or assist with software solutions necessary to achieve greater efficiency in their business.
• Investigate technical software problems and coordinate problem resolution with appropriate in-house personnel or software vendors, logging, prioritizing, troubleshooting, and resolving the problems when they arise.
• Design, code, test, debug, document, and implement changes to new or existing native mobile applications, web applications, and integration points. Development will pivot between front-end application and web development and integration work depending on the focus on the sprint.
• Provide technical feasibility estimates and input into the initial development of business solution specifications, project objectives, high-level planning, cost justifications, or current system problem resolutions.
• Perform quality program testing to assure the delivery of a product meets user specifications. Provide ongoing input into the establishment and refinement of a best practices QA process.
• Work with IT management to develop short- and long-term strategic plans for business solutions, quality assurance, and application integration architecture.
• 5 years of progressively responsible positions leading both native mobile application development and proprietary mobile platform development, web application development, and third-party integration work
• Experience with both native iOS and native Android development
• 3+ years of HTML, CSS, Angular, and other mobile responsive framework development
• Ability to function as a strategic partner within a team, working with all project stakeholders such as business users, project managers, and business analysts while delivering solutions
• An ability to create or interpret detailed project specifications to develop program logic and code. Must be able to mentor and lead other less experienced developers
Requirements Android iOS, Apple iOS, Android Mobile, Mobile App, Mobile App Development, Mobile Development, iOS Devices, iOS Apps, iOS Mobile, Biosciences, Native iOS
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.