Robert Half Payroll Administrator in Omaha, Nebraska
If you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, know how to effectively problem solve and possess a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Robert Half may have the Payroll Administrator position for you. Based in Omaha, Nebraska, the Payroll Administrator position is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity. We are looking for candidates to join a forward-thinking team at an innovative company in the Agriculture industry as a Payroll Administrator. The role will involve performing all functions necessary for the preparation and processing of employee payroll. Don't wait—call us today to take the right steps toward advancing your career as part of an enthusiastic team with a thriving culture.
● Manage the processing of ADP payroll and related journal entries.
● Reconcile wages paid to the general ledger and validate wholesale commission monthly report
● Maintain a recap of quarterly payroll tax returns with reconciliation to year end W-2’s
● Reconcile monthly benefit invoices and approve for payment
● Accrue monthly payroll liabilities
● Maintain balance sheet account analysis and supporting reconciliation documents relative to all thing’s payroll
● Analyze business activity as directed for various management reports.
● Provide back up to support sales tax analysis.
● 1-2 years of payroll experience
● Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
● ADP experience helpful.
● Demonstrated ability to learn new systems, execute complex analysis.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail
● Ability to work and effectively and cooperatively with variety of cross functional teams in
team-oriented work setting
● Creative and flexible team player
● Possess a strong interest in, and commitment towards, the mission and management
philosophy of the company
● Have a passion for continual learning of new tools and capabilities
Self-starter with the ability to self-train by tracking history
1+ years of payroll experience
Proficient with high volume multi-state payroll, billing, licensing, AP, etc.
Knowledgeable about federal and state payroll regulations and requirements
Command of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.