Robert Half International Administrative Coordinator in Ontario, California
If you're looking for work as an Administrative Coordinator, Robert Half has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. If you are looking for work as an Administrative Assistant and can perform various administrative and office support duties, this job might be for you. Anyone who loves speaking with customer and vendors, working with invoices and dispatching should not hesitate to contact us.
· Perform word processing, filing and faxing
· Receive and direct visitors
· Assist other employees with diverse projects
Respond to phone inquiries
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Ability to use the internet for research
· Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
· Command of order entry
· Adeptness in Dispatching
· Proficiency in data entry
· Order entry experience
· Answering Inbound Calls experience
· Experience with Answering Inbound Calls
· At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
A growing, dynamic company would love to hear from you if you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in a creative environment. Contact us now - as this position will be filled by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.