Robert Half International Front Desk Coordinator in Ontario, California
We are looking for a positive self-starter who is eager to thrive in a dynamic environment and deeply passionate about providing high quality administrative support. Are you friendly, flexible, and love taking initiative? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact
· Greet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients and customers
· Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
· Handle special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
· Incoming phone call management skills required
· Experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
· Excellent social skills and ability to collaborate effectively required
If you are an efficient and goal-oriented self-starter, we want to hear from you! Contact us now to start your career- this position will be staffed by the end of the week! This is a great opportunity to grow your career with excellent health benefits!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.