Robert Half International Digital Content Editor in Orange, California
TCG is looking for a Digital Content Editor with Sitecore experience for a remote long term contract.
Writes and edits online content that is consistent with the organization’s strategic goals, brand and messaging.
Ensures that web content is tailored to targeted audiences and optimized for Google and other Internet search engines.
Develops online content, including video and multimedia, for various digital platforms including website, digital signage and social media channels.
· At least 3 years of experience creating and modifying web page content for multiple audiences
· Proficiency with HTML
· Experience using Dreamweaver
· Proficiency resizing and uploading images and documents
· Skill with Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
· Solid understanding of social media, including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
·· Understanding of search engine optimization practices and how search engines work.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, English, Journalism or similar degree program
· Experience with producing content for online and integrated marketing campaigns
· Experience in healthcare or higher education industry preferred
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.