Robert Half Senior Business Intelligence Developer in Orange, California
Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Orange, CA - Corporate Headquarters
Are you a highly motivated and expert-level Business Intelligence solution developer? We invite you to join our client for interviews this week in Orange, CA. As a Senior BI Developer, you will play a pivotal role in crafting and implementing essential business intelligence, reporting, and executive dashboard solutions that are integral to our company's continued success. Your primary mission will be to transform complex data into actionable insights, empowering informed decision-making across the organization. This role demands a profound understanding of data warehousing and reporting principles, exceptional analytical and communication skills, and the ability to collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams.
• Design, develop, and maintain Power BI reports, dashboards, and visualizations to meet the analytical needs of the organization.
• Gather requirements from business users and translate them into effective Power BI solutions.
• Utilize your experience with SSRS, SSIS, Tableau, and other similar reporting tools to enhance our reporting capabilities.
• Create data models, build relationships between data sources, and optimize data for reporting and analysis purposes.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and define key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics.
• Perform data analysis and profiling to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and reliability.
• Develop and implement data transformation and cleansing processes to enhance data quality.
• Define data integration strategies and ensure seamless data flow across systems and applications.
• Conduct performance tuning and optimization of dashboard and reporting solutions for efficient and effective data retrieval and visualization.
• Stay updated with the latest trends and best practices in reporting and analytics areas including Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, Tableau, SAS and similar reporting tools.
• Provide training and support to end-users on BI usage and self-service analytics.
Join our dynamic team and contribute to shaping our organization's Business Intelligence architecture and strategy. Apply now and be part of our data-driven success story.
Microsoft Power BI, SSIS SSRS, Tableau, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory
• Proven work experience as a Business Intelligence Developer or similar role.
• Strong expertise in developing Power BI reports, dashboards, and visualizations.
• Experience with SSRS, SAS, Tableau, or other similar reporting tools is a plus.
• Proficient in data modeling, DAX, and Power Query.
• Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL.
• Experience in building data integration and ETL processes, hands-on experience on Azure Data Factory and SSIS experience will be a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with stakeholders and team members.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of other business intelligence tools and technologies is a plus.
• Familiarity with data governance, data security, and data privacy regulations.
• Experience with cloud-based data platforms and technologies (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP) is essential.
• Extensive knowledge of database systems, modern data warehousing, data lake and data storage technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field.
• At least 8 years of experience in IT or Software Engineering with a minimum of 4 years in developing BI Solutions
• Relevant certifications in Cloud, BI and reporting tools will be an advantage.
• Preference will be given to candidates with healthcare industry experience.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.