Robert Half Accounting Assistant in Orlando, Florida
Company in Orlando is looking for an Accounting Specialist. Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Invoicing of customers, and the resolution of outstanding invoices and the management of delinquent accounts
• Provide timely and accurate payment of vendor invoices
• Communicate and form relationships with vendors/customers and resolve discrepancies
• Assist in reconciling monthly general ledger accounts
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations
• Prepare documentation for external auditors
• Contribute to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
• Meet monthly processing deadlines
• Collaborate with team members to provide financial reports to senior-level managers
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
• Assist with month-end closing procedures and participate in annual audits by outside independent auditors
• Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements
• Additional duties as needed to support the finance team
For consideration for the Accounting Specialist Specialist position, please send your resume to Charlotte Ford, Recruiting Manager. *You can find my email on LinkedIn ( Charlotte Ford ) to send me your resume directly. You can also call 407-284-3495.
QuickBooks experience desired
Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
Candidates with Spreadsheet and ERP system experience will be prioritized
AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
5+ years of accounting experience required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.