Robert Half International Automation Engineer in Orlando, Florida
The QA Engineer will examine, validate and test our products and services to ensure that they are of high-quality and scalable. This role will define the testing processes, release management strategy, performance monitoring strategy, automation strategy for the team and lead the development of the team’s Automation Framework.
This is an exciting opportunity to set up our automation strategy and execution. You are willing to quickly learn new domain, technical areas within and be flexible and able to overcome obstacles.
For immediate consideration, please apply
• Experience in different methods of testing - Regression, Acceptance, Performance, etc.
• Experience with performance measures for responsiveness, bandwidth, memory, CPU, and accuracy
• Integrate with existing infrastructure to develop/maintain a continuous build and test cycle.
• Experience in troubleshooting product bugs, conducting root cause analysis, working closely with software developers, bug reporting
• Experience with Jenkins or other CI software
• Experience with Github or other source control tools and good understanding of Version control, merging, branching
• Experience with Agile methodology
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Orlando, FL
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01030-9502725536
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT