Robert Half International Loan Processor - Support in Orlando, Florida
Our client is looking for a mortgage loan processor on a temporary to potential hire basis.
The Processing position will require the following:
• Must be organized and assist staff in prioritizing workload to meet Operations Department Goals
• Use time efficiently and meet department deadlines with high level of detail and accuracy
• Have an ownership interest in ensuring all loans are dispositioned correctly and in compliance with regulations
• Communicate clearly and professionally with loan officers, Sales Managers and other team members
• Be able to analyze all loan types; Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA for required documents at loan submission
• Use Condominium Project Manager for condominium acceptance
• Review compliance reports as needed and clear any alerts or warning prior to clearing a loan for closing
• Actively participate in ongoing efforts to continually improve customer service for internal and external customers
• Review 1003 in Encompass, complete MEP-Loan Summary form and request disclosures
• Email borrower(s) directions for e-disclosures and needs list, including PAF, inquiry letter and any other Letters of Explanation
• Follow up on disclosures, SSA and PAF from the borrower(s) and
• Email the SSA, PAF and sales contract to Compliance Manager
• Clear any outstanding items on loans that are suspended
• Email agents and title for company info and licenses for CD
• Request HOI quote/ order HOI Binder and Invoice
• Order VOE, survey, condo questionnaire and Builder Docs
• Follow up with clients on Welcome Letter items
• Send rush requests and waiver form to Sales Manager for approval
• Complete MCC forms, online registration and homebuyer class instructions to borrowers
• Make sure all loan related docs are submitted into encompass by the appropriate person
• Weekly Pipeline Meeting with Processor and Loan Officers.
• Communicate clearly and professionally with all with customers, real estate brokers, loan officers and all parties involved in the transaction to ensure proper and timely processing and submission of mortgage applications • Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Mortgage Application, Mortgage Loan Origination, Mortgage Processing
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $19.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Location: Orlando, FL
Date Posted: August 31, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01030-0011513213
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance