Robert Half International Salesforce Administrator in Orlando, Florida
Robert Half is looking for a Salesforce consultant to work on a internal software development and integrations project. The developer will be responsible for backend management and administration as well as spearheading all integrations.
· Serve as primary point of contact for training and problem resolution related to the Partnership’s CRM, Salesforce
· Encourage broad use of Salesforce across the organization, ensuring current data
· Manage back-end configuration needed to adapt the CRM to changing needs
· Recommend and implement improvements to dashboards and reports
· Assist in the building of dashboards and reports to facilitate measurement of the organization’s impact
· Help build and manage email templates and campaigns to support team efficiencies
· Respond promptly to team inquiries and requests for database improvements
· Conduct regular trainings on existing and new features for new and existing members of staff
· Compose professional training and reference documents and presentations
· Offer suggestions and improvements to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in Salesforce and enforce and oversee compliance and success
· Exhibit professionalism and the highest level of customer service when working with investors, executives, and elected officials
Top 3 Qualifications:
Back-end CRM Configuration
Administration and light development within Salesforce
· Extensive experience with Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
· Backend administration for the Salesforce CRM Platform
· Experience with Salesforce integrations
· Experience with backend configuration of CRMs, especially Salesforce
· Experience with Salesforce object customization, report management, page layouts, permission sets, flows, process automation, roll-ups, templates, and approval processes
· Ability to configure objects, fields, and reports in Salesforce
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.