Robert Half International Sr Report Developer and Data Architect in Orlando, Florida
Get your career moving in the right direction and put your talents to the test as a Senior Report Developer and Data Architect! Robert Half Direct is seeking a talented Data Architect for a company specializing in vacation ownership and timeshares. This position will be responsible for report development and data modeling supporting all areas of the business. This is a technical role requiring experience in SQL, data architecture and modeling, complex report and dashboard development. Experience in data science principles is a plus.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop dashboards within the Tableau application suite
• Write and support queries against databases to be used for reporting and for validation/unit testing
• Build, improve, and maintain business layers and Framework Manager Models
• Architect sophisticated data aggregations to answer business questions
• Conduct data quality assessments, data validation and data cleansing activities
• Bachelor's degree
• SQL experience
• Significant experience developing reports and dashboards
• 3 years related experience
• Data Modeling/ architecture experience
It's a big plus if you have these additional qualifications:
• Tableau or Cognos experience
• Timeshare industry experience
• Experience with R or Python
• Master's degree
• Bonus's and annual bonus's
• Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care)
• Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation or recuperation
• Matching Retirement Savings Plan
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $100,000.00 - $115,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Orlando, FL
Date Posted: February 25, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502806510
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT