Robert Half International Technical Support in Orlando, Florida
· Manage and monitor Microsoft 365 services and Desktop Support
· Formulate and create Office 365 SharePoint / Teams sites for domain users and external client access
· Administer and support Microsoft 365 Azure, Exchange, and Security policies
· Ensure corporate network systems are compliant
· Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services
Microsoft Certification preferred
· Progressive experience in a technical help desk or a customer service environment
· Proven Microsoft 365 administration experience
· Experience with Azure AD and Exchange
· Microsoft 365 SharePoint Administrator experience preferred
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.