Robert Half AVP of Operations in Overland Park, Kansas
Robert Half has a client seeking a VP of Trade Operations! You will be a key leader of the operations team supporting and improving our agricultural and energy derivative trade processes, data management, reporting and portfolio management. As the subject-matter expert, coordination and communication with internal and external stakeholders will be key. This is a mid-senior level role that will grow with significant potential to build and manage a team. Responsibilities include leading and managing operational process implementation and ongoing improvements for all lifecycle stages of weather and commodity index trades. Administering and delivering supporting credit documentation, and all other support activities inherent in weather and commodity index trades. Performing periodic reviews of operational processes and developing and implementing improvements.
• Proficiency in communicating efficiently and effectively with numerous internal and external stakeholders including Accounting, Legal, Sales, Operations and Risk departments.
• 3+ years of Trade Operations experience
• Prior experience with weather index derivatives transactions (call option/cap, put option/floor, swaps)
• Knowledge of derivative trade reporting requirements including familiarity with application software such as DTCC, GMEI, etc.
• Prior experience with trade reporting
• Local to KC (We're currently looking for an office space in OP, so this role will have a hybrid schedule)
Requirements Post Trade, Project Management, Derivative Transaction, Derivatives
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.