Robert Half International Help Desk Analyst III in Overland Park, Kansas
Primary responsibility is to provide stable and secure technical operations for all corporate functions. This includes management of all shared services computing platforms, network management, deployment of standard technology, upgrades/patch management, technical change management, etc.
For immediate consideration, contact Tim Stormoen, Division Director at 612-356-9896 or through my LinkedIn page.
• 2+ years in IT infrastructure Help Desk
• MUST be customer service oriented
• Ability to balance and coordinate workload for multiple projects
• Experience with Windows enterprise application and systems environments and how these environments interact with each other
• Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint, Terminal Services, NTFS, network and protocols…TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, Layer 2 & 3 devices a plus
• Linux/UNIX environments a plus
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.