Robert Half Sr. Customer Service Representative in Overland Park, Kansas
We’re looking for an ambitious, responsible, and lively person with exceptional communication skills to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of assigned clients in a professional manner over the phone and via video conference calls. The role demands high levels of organization, the ability to effectively multi-task, attention to detail and to communicate efficiently and effectively.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Assist with the daily submission and processing of invoices
• Confirm accuracy of submitted paperwork
• Effectively work as part of a team
• Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner
• Develop client relationships
• Educate clients on most effective use of tools
• Maintain clear and concise records of communications with clients
• Provide an overall exceptional experience for our customers
Qualifications and skills:
• 2-5 years of relevant work experience managing client relationships
• Fluid communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong mathematical skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize
• Familiarity with billing processes and or payroll systems a plus
• Professional demeanor
• High attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Ability to multitask
• Proficient typing skills (55+wpm)
• Critical thinker
• Engaging personality
• Works effectively in an open office environment
• Experience with any of the following a plus
o Salesforce Requirements Salesforce.com, QuickBooks, Account Management, Client Relations, Written Communication, Analytical Skills, Multi Task, HR Payroll System, Prioritize Workload, Critical Thinking, Onboarding, Mathematics
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.